West Bay Discovery Centre, West Bay, Bridport, DT6 4EN.

Support Us

Your support keeps us going

Did you know that West Bay Discovery Centre is run by Bridport Area Development Trust (Registered Charity Number 1137231)? We receive just 15% of our running costs from public funding. Every year we need to raise the remaining 85% from a combination of fundraising and income we earn.

How you can support us

  • Visiting us regularly
  • Coming on one of our guided tours around West Bay
  • Telling your friends and neighbours about us and encourage them to visit us.
  • Become a Discovery Volunteer
  • Review us on-line e.g. Trip Advisor, Google etc
  • Making a purchase from our Shop
  • Leaving a donation in one of our donation boxes
  • Making a donation through our webpage
  • Legacies bequests and gifts left in memory whether large or small are greatly appreciated.
  • Become a Business Sponsor
  • Stay in touch – sign up below and we’ll keep you up to date with our latest news and information with regular newsletters straight into your inbox.